This image and recipe are courtesy of Sainsburys.co.uk
Made with cardamom, ginger and turmeric, these golden milk bombs are bursting with exotic flavour and natural energy
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, in solid form
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 250g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 cardamom pods, seeds removed and crushed
- 100g dark chocolate (or not if you’d prefer sugar free)
- 1Place the coconut oil, cinnamon, ginger, maple syrup, coconut, turmeric and cardamom seeds in a food processor and blend until it comes together.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and shape into balls with your hands, then lay them on the lined baking sheet. Place this in the fridge and leave to firm up for 15 minutes, until solid.
- 3Once these have firmed up, melt the chocolate by placing in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Dip the bottom half of each ball in the melted chocolate and place back on the lined sheet. Place back in the fridge for 10 minutes until firm.